On completion of the Operations and IT module, candidates should understand:
- How to build data analysis and reporting capabilities using data warehouses and new techniques such as data lakes and data mesh, whether they are onsite or cloud, and an evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of a data warehouse;
- The fundamentals of customer data management, including data completeness, data quality and cleansing and the importance of data protection;
- How to manage programmes and projects, including the roles of programme managers and project managers, setting up and governing projects and managing projects remotely;
- Measuring and improving performance and how and where to deploying resources wisely;
- How to build a modern retail bank, including the key challenges, the core components, the target operating model, and digital transformation programme that helps delivers it.