In this module we will discuss the second most important asset of any business – people – the employees that will deliver the bank proposition. They are the ones that will deliver what was promised to customers – whether directly or indirectly.
In this module we will cover five important aspects of people management:
- The hiring process – from describing a role, searching for candidates, what is important in an interview and the decision
- Training – from the induction effort to regular maintenance and investment training from a company’s point of view
- The appraisal process – including the practical outputs and how it affects the future of the company
- Employee motivation – different motivation for different profiles
- The exiting employee process – a difficult matter for many supervisors and managers.